As expected, Samsung has just now announced the smaller version of its Flagship Android device, the Galaxy S3 at an event in Frankfurt, Germany and named it has the Galaxy S3 Mini. Along with size, a lot of features have been reduced in the mini version, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. It is expected to go on sale in Europe first, tough Samsung has not announced any details about its price and availability.
Past we days were full of leaks and rumours related to this smart phone. Even some Samsung officials confirmed its coming just a days ago without telling about its name or any features. But today everything is live and official as Samsung Galaxy S 3 Mini features a 1Ghz Dual Core Processor, ST-Ericsson U8420 to be more precise, 4 Inch Super AMOLED Touchscreen, 5MP Camera and more. Unlike the Galaxy S3, it is not coming in many colors, but yes you would have only 2 options to choose from – Blue and Ceramic White. Here are more detailed & full features and specs of the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini:
- 4 Inch Super AMOLED WVGA Display with 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Android Jelly Bean with TouchWiz User Interface
- 1Ghz Dual Core NovaThor U8420 Processor with Mali-400 GPU
- 5MP Primary Camera with Auto-Focus and LED Flash, Front VGA Camera
- 14.4 Mbps HSDPA 3G Connectivity, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB v2.0
- FM Radio with RDS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- NFC and GPS with aGPS Support
- 1 GB RAM, 8GB/16GB Internal Storage, microSD Card support up to 32GB
- Standard Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery
- Accelerometer, Compass, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Price in India is expected to be between 25-30k. Also as we have seen it in the past, Samsung will launch this device soon in India.