iBall has announced a new and exciting product, a DUAL Battery loaded Android Smart Phone, the iBall Andi 4.3J. We all are aware of the fact that almost all smart phone available in the market are more or less have some battery issues. With this type of a product, iBall has a sort of took charge to change thing for smart phone users who need maximum battery advantage. More of its specs include DUAL SIM with Dual Standby and a 4.3 Inch Touch Display.
Talking more about its DUAL batteries, iBall Andi 4.3J comes with 2 batteries of 1630 mAh and 900 mAh, giving you a total of 2530 mAh, which is more than enough for an average user for a day. From the image posted below you can see how the batteries are stacked at the back of this smart phone. Other features include 4.3 Inch Capacitive Display, 512MB RAM, 1Ghz Processor, Dual Camera and more. Here are the Full Features and Specs of the iBall Andi 4.3J:
- 4.3 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen with WVGA resolution
- Android Gingerbread 2.3
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Dual Battery, 1630mAh + 900mAh Battery = 2530mAh
- 5MP Primary Camera with a Front VGA Camera for Video Calling
- 3G Connectivity, Wi-Fi, EDGE, GPRS, Bluetooth with A2DP
- 512MB, 2GB Internall Storage, microSD card support up to 32GB
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor
iBall Andi 4.3J Price in India is Rs. 9,499 and it will be available soon at a retail store near you.