Zync Global Private Limited, better known as just Zync, has entered the phablet market by launched a 5 Inch Android smart phone dubbed as Zync Cloud Z5. Zync Z5 has been officially priced at Rs. 11,990 but you can buy it for less than Rs. 10,000 only. In India, it will compete with number of Android phablets from the likes of Micromax (A110) and iBall (Andi 5C), Spice(Stellar Horizon) and more.
Talking more about the Zync Cloud Z5, apart from a large 5 Inch display it features Android 4.0, 1Ghz Processor, 512MB RAM and not to forget Dual SIM Card slots with Dual Standby connectivity. Here are the detailed specs and features of Zync Z5:
- 5 Inch TFT LCD Capacitive Touch Screen supporting 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- Android Ice Ceram Sandwich 4.0.3
- 1 Ghz Processor (Chipset Unknown)
- 512 MB RAM, 4 GB Internal Memory, Expandable Memory support up to 32 GB
- 8MP Camera at the back and a VGA Front Camera
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v.2.0, micro USB Port
- Accelerometer, G – Sensor
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Stereo Speakers
- Standard Lithium-Ion 2500 mAh battery
Zync Z5 Price in India is Rs. 9,490 on Snapdeal.com. Also as a part of standard sales package, you wuld get 4GB Memory Card Free.