As expected, Samsung has launched the third iteration the its mega successful phablet, the Galaxy Note III. Samsung announced the Note III at an event in Berlin and as per the announcement this device would be available in 140 countries around the world starting September 25th.
Coming to the features of this phablet, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes with Android 4.3 out of the box, packs a 5.7 Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display coupled with 3GB RAM and 32GB or 64GB Internal Storage Options with external memory card support up to 64GB.
Just like Samsung Galaxy S4, this too would come with 2 Processor options depending upon the markets. The LTE version would be powered by 2.3 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 800 Processor and 3G version would have a 1.9 GHz Octa Core Exynos 5 Processor ( A15 1.9 GHz + A7 1.3 GHz).
For imaging, it has a 13 MP camera at the back with BSI Sensor, Auto-Focus and LED Flash and a 2 MP camera with BSI sensor. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and Infra Red LED.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 includes Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB, Proximity, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity and Hall Sensors. Lastly it has Standard Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 weighs just 168 gms and its size is 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available in 3 colors – Black, White & Pink.
Further Samsung announced that it will come pre-loaded with Security Software Knox. The other highlight of this phablet, the Galaxy Note 3 is that it can record 4K videos. Samsung has improved its S Pen – the new S Note presents a comprehensive solution that enables consumers to easily write, organize, edit and browse notes with a user-friendly interface and the Easy Chart feature.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Feature & Specs
- 5.7 Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 pixels), 386 ppi
- Android Jelly Bean 4.3
- 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800 Quad Core Processor (LTE), 1.9 Ghz Exynos 5 Octa Core Processor (3G)
- 13MP rear camera with BSI Sensor, Auto-Focus and LED Flash, 2 MP camera with BSI sensor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Internal Storage, External Memory Card support up to 64GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS/GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0 and Infra Red LED
- 4K Video Recording
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, 3.5 Audio Jack
- Standard Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Colors – Black, White & Pink
- Dimension – 151.2 x 79.2 x 8.3mm & weight – 168g
- Sensors – Gesture, Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyroscope, RGB, Proximity, Barometer, Temperature & Humidity and Hall Sensor
Head over to this link to check more images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.