MTNL, the India’s first 3G Operator, has announced the launch of Prepaid BlackBerry Services for its 2G as well as 3G customers in Mumbai circle with the introduction of TWO BIS Lite Plans.
Both the new Plans offer Unlimited E-Mail Access and Instant Messaging. For Internet Browsing (WAP), you would have to shell out 1p for every 10KB.
MTNL Prepaid BlackBerry Plans features:
- Email: Add up to 10 business and/or personal email accounts easily and configure each one individually. Click on email settings icon from your handset to configure your email accounts.
- Organizer: Update your Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Memo pads, personalize them and get alerts.
- Phone: With MTNL, enjoy the best Cellular service and stay in touch with your near and dear.
- SMS: Enjoy your regular Short Message Service with more typing comfort through enhanced keyboard.
- Web Browsing: Browse and surf the internet while on the go.
- Instant Messaging : Stay in touch with your Yahoo messenger or GTalk buddies also try BlackBerry messenger with your smartphone
- Social Networking: Don’t leave behind your Social Network on Orkut or Facebook etc, by Logged In 24×7.
- Attachment Viewing: Check widely used attachment formats such as JPEG, BMP, TIFF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF etc.
- Robust partners and solution ecosystem – Applications: as Sky has no limits so as our applications. With continuous R&D new applications are keep on adding in the list, so stay updated.
BIS Lite Plan which comes at a price of Rs. 251 has a validity of 30 days. An introductory/Trial Plan has been launched priced at Rs. 151 with a validity of 15 Days only.
MTNL Prepaid BlackBerry Plans Mumbai
- Internet Browsing is restricted in BB Browser and access allowed through MTNL Mumbai WAP browser.
- The customer must have sufficient balance to avail the facility. Outgoing SMS for activation will not be charged. The SMS must be sent from the BlackBerry handset only.
- BIS Lite plan will be activated within 6 hours. The customer will receive SMS confirming the same.
- *Auto-renewal: If the customer does not deactivate the service before expiry, then the BB plan will be automatically renewed. The service will be automatically deactivated in case of insufficient balance.
- Deactivation: For deactivation SMS DACT BB to 444.
- WAP Browsing: WAP Browsing is only available on BlackBerry handsets below Version 6.
- To identify your BB Device Software version- From the Home screen, select the Options icon. Depending on your device, select either about, or Device and then About Device Versions.