Airtel has today announced the MyAirtel App – an App that lets you manage different Airtel Services like Mobile, DTH, Broadband etc through your Smart phone/mobile. With MyAirtel App, people availing different services from airtel would be able to pay their mobile & broadband bills, recharge their prepaid mobile and dth etc.
The app further allows you to Activate or Deactivate any service, raise requests-complaints etc. Airtel Digital TV can also order their favourite Movies or Games without calling the customer care. It should be noted here that this App would work only with registered Mobile Number for Airtel TV or Broadband. Some more uses of MyAirtel App are:
- pay bills & recharge your account
- start and stop services
- get special offers customized for you
- keep track of usage & get detailed bills
- raise service requests & track them
- know your unbilled & outstanding amounts
- know your data usage & limits
- set data usage alerts & reminders
- Real-time bill tracking
- a personalized user experience
- get your favorite songs & HelloTunes
- get news, sports & stocks updates
- get astrology, jokes, film updates, mobile TV & lots more
One can get the MyAirtel app by sending a simple message ‘myairtel’ to 54321 or by visiting www.airtel.in/myairtel on their Mobile Browser. The App is available for Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Java enabled phones only. You can also visit the above mentioned site and Scan the QR Code and download the App.