Coming straight to the features, the XOLO A500S comes with 4 Inch TFT Display, powered by 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor it has dedicated Mali 400 MP GPU. Lava XOLO A500S has a thickness of just 9 mm, comes preloaded with Android Jelly Bean 4.2, on imaging front it has a 5 MP Primary Camera with a VGA Secondary Camera. Like all smartphone from our Indian OEMs, this too comes with Dual SIM (3G + 2G) capabilities; it has 1400 mAh battery and lastly comes with XOLO Secure, the in-house Anti – theft app from Lava XOLO.
Priced at Rs. 6,999, the new Lava Xolo A500S is available at Flipkart.com and will be available soon at other online stores and retails stores.
Coming back to the Lava XOLO A500, the new smartphone i.e. A500S comes with a MediaTek MT6572W processor whereas A500 came with Snapdragon chipset. Secondly, the A500S supports 3G upto 21Mbps Download and 5.76Mbps Upload whereas A500 supports just 7.2Mbps Download speeds. The other major differences are of Android version and battery, A500 comes with 1500 mAh battery which has been reduced to 1400mAh in A500S.
Here are the complete feature & specs of Lava Xolo A500S:
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core MediaTek MT6572W chipset with dedicated Mali-400 MP GPU
- 4.0 Inch TFT with WVGA resolution (800 x 480), 233 ppi
- Android 4.2, Jelly Bean
- 3G connectivity upto 21.1 Mbps, Dual SIM (3G+2G)
- 5MP Rear Camera with LED Flash and Auto Focus and Front VGA Camera for Video Calling
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Internal Memory of 4 GB, RAM 512 MB, Expandable Memory up to 32 GB
- 1400 mAh battery
- Slim Design – 9 mm in thickness
- XOLO Secure | Anti – theft app