Talking more about its features, Karbonn Titanium S9 is powered by a 1.2 Quad Core Processor, has a 5.5 Inch HD IPS Capacitive Display, comes with a 13MP Camera at the rear and a 5MP camera at front for video calling and more.
It comes pre-loaded with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box, have 1GB RAM, 16 GB Internal Space which can be further expanded by a microSD card. Karbonn latest flagship has 2600 mAh battery that is enough for full day of moderate to high usage.
The specs of the Karbonn Titanium S9 looks promising enough on papers but with a high price of Rs. 19,990, it would be interesting to see how it competes with Samsung’s mid range Android devices and the upcoming Micromax Canvas 4 that is expected to launched under Rs. 18,000 on July, the 8th.
Karbonn’s Titanium S9 will be available across the country in the coming few days. Also Karbonn is expected to announce another Titanium series smart phone, the Karbonn Titanium S6 in the coming few days.
Here is a quick recap of Karbonn Titanium S9’s features:
- 5.5 Inch HD (720p) IPS Capactitive Display
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 13MP Auto-Focus rear camera with LED Flash, Front 5MP Camera
- 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory, 32GB External Memory Support
- 1.2 Ghz MediaTek Quad Core Processor
- 2600 mAh Battery
- 3G, Dual SIM, Dual Standby, GPS
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- G-Sensor, Proximity Sensor and Ambient Light Sensor