ZTE has announced its first Intel Processor powered Android smartphone, ZTE Grand X IN. This new flagship comes with Android Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.3 Inch Touch Display. ZTE Grand X IN will be launched in September in Europe followed by other markets. India already has one Intel Powered smart phone, Lava Xolo X900 launched last year.
ZTE Grand X IN as its name as some really cool features like 4.3 Inch qHD TFT Display, Intel Atom Processor Z2460, HSPA+ 21Mbps Connectivity, 1GB RAM, 8 MP Camera, GPS, NFC and more. Here are more features of ZTE Grand X IN:
- 4.3 Inch QHD 16M TFT Display supporting 960X540 resolution
- 1.6 Ghz Intel Atom Processor Z2460 with Inter Graphics Media Accelerator (400Mhz) Graphics Unit
- HSPA+ 21Mbps support with Intel XMM 6260 Platform
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0
- 8MP Primary Camera with Auto-Focus and Flash, 0.3MP Front Camera
- 1080p Full HD Video Recording
- 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory and External Memory Support up to 32GB vie microSD Card
- 3G, Bluetooth 2.1(A2DP), GPS with aGPS support, WiFi, WiFi Direct, microUSB 2.0, NFC
- 127 x 65 x 9.9 mm and wieghs 140.8 g
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, 3.5mm Audio Jack with Dolby Mobile Sound, HD Voice, Dual Mic
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass, Light
- 1650 mAh Li-Ion Battery
Indian handset maker Lava became the first Handset manufacturer in the world by launching an Intel powered Handset, the Lava Xolo X900. Then Lenovo too had announced Lenovo LePhone K800 powered by the same processor.