Sony Xperia M has silently made it to various online stores where it is priced at Rs. 12,990. As of now there are no official words about its launch by Sony Mobile India but after the listing it could happen anytime soon. Also the Dual SIM avatar of Sony Xperia M is also listed at variuos online stores but which any information about its price etc.
Talking of the features it has, the new Sony Xperia M features a 4 Inch FWVGA Display, 1 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 5 MP rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front camera. It has 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal Strorage with microSD card support upto 32GB, Android version loaded is Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and worth mentioning 1750 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia M Features & Specs:
- 4 Inch TFT Display with FWVGA (854 x 480 Pixels) resolution, Scratch Resistant
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 5 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash, 0.3 Megapixels Front Camera
- HD Video Recording @ 720 x 1280, 30 fps
- 62x124x9.3 mm, 115 g
- Standard Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery
- 1 GB RAM, 4GB Internal Space, microSD support upto 32 GB
- 21 Mbps HSDPA; 5.76 Mbps HSUPA 3G Connectivity
- 802.11 a/b/g/n, micro USB v2, A-GPS, with Google Maps, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, eCompass, Magnetometer
Priced decently at Rs. 12,990, the Sony Xperia M will compete with Samsung’s Galaxy Core and other handset from Indian OEMs. The Sony Xperia M will be available in 4 colors – White, Black, Purple and Yellow.