Nokia has made an addition to its very popular Asha series with a Facebook phone, the Asha 205. As per the Nokia Blog, the new Asha 205 is the Nokia’s most social phone ever and it shows too with a presence of a dedicated Facebook Button for the fastest access to the Facebook profile and more. Nokia Asha 205 is a QWERTY feature phone powered by S40 operating system and more.
Along with a single SIM version, there would be a Dual SIM Version as well starting at just $62 that turns out to be Rs. 3500 (approx.). The Dual SIM Nokia Asha 205 would come with Easy Swap Tehchnology that lets you can change one of the SIM cards through a slot on the side, without even switching the phone off. Since Nokia is projecting it as a Social Super power it comes pre installed with Facebook, Twitter and eBuddy apps to connect with friends and family from the start.
More of its features are 2.4 Inch 65k colour QVGA TFT display with Full QWERTY Keyboard, standard connectivity features like GPRS/EDGE, 2.0 mm Charger Connector, Bluetooth v2.1 with EDR, 3.5 mm AV connector, 1020 mAh battery enough to give 11 hours of talk time. Other key features of the Nokia Asha 205 include:
- eBuddy screen notifications that keep users up-to-the-minute on new conversations
- The free Nokia Life+ web app, including the Life Skills and Live Healthy services
- A comprehensive mobile entertainment package, including 40 free EA Games available for download, along with tens of thousands of other apps available from the Nokia Store
- Available in single SIM and dual SIM models
- Dual SIM model features Nokia’s exclusive EasySwap technology that enables consumers to change SIM cards without having to turn off the device
- Great standby time: up to 37 days with single SIM and up to 25 days with dual SIM
The Nokia Asha 205 will be available starting Q4, 2012 only in 3 amazing colors – Cyan, Magenta and Orange.