We have some sort of tariff wars in the 3G Data Segment since last few weeks with each and every operator now offering almost the same Data Tariffs across the country. Now, you can get 1GB 3G Data at Rs. 250 and 2GB Data for Rs. 450 from almost every operator (GSM and CDMA both).
Since all operators are offering the same Data Tariffs there should be something more that these regular tariff that should appeal the consumers. Today, we all are sort of addicted to Social Networking sites such as facebook.com, twitter.com and linkedin.com and to take this as an advantage, MTS has launched Social Media Packs for MBlaze customers across the country that offers UNLIMTED access to these Social Networking Sites.
The Social Media Product of MTS MBlaze is open for all New and Old customers and comes for a price of Rs. 647 offering 6GB data to new customers and 4GB data to old customers along with FREE UNLIMITED Access to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. The validity of the pack is 30 days.
Unlimited Access to 3 Social Media websites www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com & www.linkedin.com
Bundled Data Usage
Additional Usage Rate
Re 1/ MB
Re 1/ MB
Terms and Conditions
- All exclusive content of the 3 URLs – www.facebook.com, www.twitter.com & www.linkedin.com will give unlimited access for 30 days validity of the product.
- Content outside the domain/servers of these 3 websites will be chargeable-e.g. links hosted on YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc. will be charged as they fall out of the purview of 3 websites.
- Bundled Usage of 6GB for new customers & 4 GB for existing customers will be utilized for browsing all the URLs other than content for Unlimited access 3 sites
- Contents delivered over secured communication (https) can be chargeable if end servers are not hosted /owned by these 3 social sites mentioned above.
- Product configured with best knowledge of MTS and any variation in future may not be a part of it.
Now you surf these site, stay connected to friends and family without worrying about the Data Limits on your Data Card. This move by MTS would surely help it have an edge over other similar priced Data Cards and Tariffs from other operators.