MTNL, the Country’s first 3G Operator, has launched a new Friends & Family Plan for its customers in Delhi.
The new Landline F&F Plan is aimed to reduce the number of disconnection in the landline segment. Under the new Plan, customer can add 5 Mobile/Landline numbers of MTNL, which will allow subscribers to reduce the call rates at Rs. 0.10/min. Also the monthly rental which has been fixed is nominal, Rs. 50.
MTNL Delhi New Friends & Family Plan
|FnF monthly subscription charge||Rs. 50/-|
|Local MTNL Mob/landline numbers allowed to add under FnF||5|
|Addition/modification charge per number beyond 5 times||Rs. 10|
|Local MTNL own net (mob/Basic/Garuda)||Rs.0.10/min|
|Applicability||Customers of all plans|
Terms & Conditions
– Applicability: Friends and Family plan will be applicable to customers of all plans.
– Modes of Subscription: The FnF facilities may be availed and subscribed through IVR or by request to customer care at 1503(Webs map)
– Customer may choose any MTNL Basic number or Mobile number.
– Numbers under FnF may be added or modified. Rs. 10/- will be charged for per addition or modification beyond 5.
– Other rates would be as per plan subscribed
– Taxes extra wherever applicable
Note: The Plan has been launched from 07.07.2011 for 90 days on promotional basis.