It seems Motorola too has decided to launch many variants of their popular smart phones to capitalise on their goodwill just as Samsung has done with its Galaxy S Series. Here we are talking about the Moto Defy smartphone & its variants. We have just now spotted the new Defy XT on Flipkart.com with a price tag of Rs. 15,990 which is now available for Pre-Order now with delivery expected to be around mid June only.
Motorola Defy XT was launched in March this year and is available in Singapore & Hong Kong only. It seems that India is going to be third country to get this smart phone. But now the question is what is the real difference between this an Defy+. Well, it seems that the Defy XT has a VGA Camera and a lower battery of 1650 mAh apart from the regular Defy+ features.
Also there is one more thing that stuck us when we visited Motorola.com (India) for more details. There we found that in the Technology Tab instead of the regular GSM network details, CDMA networks details were mentioned which made us think that whether Motorola is going to launch this Defy in CDMA version with CDMA 1X/EV-DO Release A support as well. Just a few days back we had reported about the Samsung Galaxy Y CDMA that too appeared first on Flipkart.com.
So in case you are do not have a very good memory, Motorola Defy XT has the following features & specifications:
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- 3.7 inch FWVGA display, capacitive touch and scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- 5MP Auto Focus camera with flash
- Front VGA camera
- MicroSD card support – 2GB MicroSD card included
- Water resistance and repellent and Dust resistant, IP67 certified
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA
- MotoSwitch 2.0 User Interface
- 1GHz processor
- 1GB ROM / 512MB RAM
- 3.5 mm stereo jack
- 1650 mAh battery for up to 9.5 hrs Talk Time and up to 20 days Standby Time
- Video recording: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 30fps@FWVGA
- Video playback: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 30fps@FWVGA
- Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0