Motorola Defy+, the rugged Android smartphone from Motorola, has got a price cut. Launched in November, 2011 for Rs. 19000, this smartphone is now available for Rs. 15,990.
Motorola Defy+ is water resistant, scratch resistant (featuring Corning Gorilla Glass) and dust proof as well. Along with this ruggedness comes Android V2.3 Gingerbread with MOTOBLUR UI layering, a 1Ghz Processor, 3.7 Inch Touch Screen, a 5MP AutoFocus Camera and 1700 mAh battery.
Motorola Defy+ Key Features and Specifications:
- Powered by Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and features more than 250,000 apps from Android Market
- 1GHz processor that runs 25 percent faster for efficient Web browsing and multitasking
- Water resistant, scratch resistant and dust proof to withstand all that life throws your way
- Features scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3.7inch high resolution touch screen display
- Music Player connects you to all your favorite artists
- MOTOBLUR lets users stay in touch with friends, providing quick access to social media accounts and live widgets directly from the homescreen
- Motorola Media Link allows users to sync their media content from their desktops at home or work
- Loaded with the ability to create group emails and communication to stay in touch with friends
- Adobe Flash Player 10 for uncompromised viewing of applications, content and videos
- 5MP camera with auto focus, flash and digital zoom
- 2GB internal; *2GB microSD card in box, expandable up to 32GB
- Access to Google Apps (Google Maps 5.0 with Navigation, Google Talk, Browsing)
- 1700 mAh battery for 7.1 hours of talk time and 16 days in standby.