Micromax is on a wild launching spree, launching a new smart phone every few days. This time around they have launched India’s cheapest Android smart phone at just Rs. 3,999 powered by a 1Ghz Processor, the Micromax Smarty A25. Tough Micromax has made a lot of compromise to launch it this price point, it would be interesting to see how many people take it seriously. Within the last couple of days, Micromax has launched 2 smart phone, the Ninja 3.5 and Ninja 4.0 along with ICS tablet, the Funbook Alpha.
Talking more about the specs of Micromax Smarty A25, it features a 2.8 Inch TFT Touch Display, Android Gingerbread, DUAL SIM, 1.3 MP Camera and more. Micromax has missed the 3G Connectivity options in this, so you would be able just get GPRS at 2G Speeds on it and wont be able to enjoy high speed internet. Here are the Full Features of Micromax Smarty A25:
- 1Ghz Processor
- No 3G Support, 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread)
- 2.8 TFT Full Touch with 240 X 320 pixels resolution
- 1.3MP Camera with Video Recording
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- Dual SIM
- Bluetooth 2.1, Wi – fi 802.11b/g/n, microUSB
- 256MB RAM, 512MB Internal Memory, External Memory support upto 32GB
- 1280mAh battery, Talk Time 4 hours, Standby Time 180 hours
Micromax Smarty Price in India is Rs. 3,999 and you can buy this product at almost retail store near you.