Ever since the launch & success of Samsung Galaxy Note, a new segment of smartphone came into being which is popularly known as Phablet. And now this phablet market is getting more and more members with each passing day, the latest one being Mercury MagiQ, a 5 Inch Ice Cream Sandwich loaded smartphone from Kobain.
Mercury MagiQ is launched with a price tag of Rs. 12,700 which is higher as compared to phablets from other Indian Handset makers but the feature that has getting the maximum attention is 12MP Camera at its back.
Other features are somewhat similar to other handset with similar screen size available in the market. Here are the Full Features & Specs of Mercury MagiQ:
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 5 Inch TFT Multi-Touch Capacitive Display (800 X 480 pixels)
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3
- 1GHz Single Core ARMv7 Processor
- Quad Band GSM/EDGE – 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- WCDMA/UMTS/HSPA – 850/2100Mhz or 850/1900Mhz
- 3G Connectivity supporting 7.2Mbps Downlink & 5.76Mbps Uplink
- 512MB RAM, 4GB Internal Memory & 32GB External Memory Support
- 12MP Camera at the back & a VGA (0.3MP) Front Camera
- 1080p HD Video Recording
- Bluetooth 2.0 (A2DP), Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi HotSpot & mini-USB
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 11.6mm Thick & Weights 140 gms
- Battery – 2200 mAh – Talk Time – 13 Hours/Standby – 15 Days (Claimed)
- Gravity Sensor, Accelerometer & GPS
Some of its competitors are Micromax A100 Canvas Superfone and Spice Stellar Horizan. Both of these have 5 Inch Display with Ice Cream Sandwich and other decent features.
Just to remind you once again, Mercury MagiQ Price in India is Rs. 12,700 only.