Micromax is ready to launch another budget android smartphone under its Bolt series, the Micromax Bolt A40. This new device is now listed on Micromax’s Official website and should be available soon under Rs. 5000.
Talking of its features, as per the listing the new Micromax Bolt A40 comes with many generations old Android Gingerbread 2.3.5. Also listed among others is 1 Ghz Spreadtrum SC6820 processor coupled with 512MB RAM, 512MB Internal Storage (just 75 MB For apps installation) and expansion slot supporting up to 32GB.
Micromax Bolt A40 has a 4.5 Inch TFT Capacitive Display with 480 x 854 Pixels resolution. This new device is coming with only 2G supports and has 2 sim card slots, no 3G support is given on this. For connectivity it has GPRS, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and USB 2.0. Also it has a 2MP camera at its rear which do comes with a Flash and a Front VGA Camera. Lastly it has a 1500 mAh battery that the company claims to give 4.5 hours of talk time, G Sensor, FM Radio and 3.5 mm Audio Jack.
Micromax Bolt A40 Features:
- 4.5 Inch TFT Display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby support (GSM+GSM)
- 1 Ghz Single Core Spreadtrum SC6820 processor
- 512MB RAM, 512MB internal storage, microSD card slot supporting up to 32GB
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash and fixed focus, 0.3MP front camera
- Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0, EDGE/GPRS (only 2G)
- FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- G Sensor
- 1500 mAh battery
With features as mentioned above, Micromax has brought a many generation old phone and it should be priced below Rs. 5000 (even more).