LG India has today officially announced the launch of its new flagship for India, the LG G2. Announced originally in august this year, LG G2 is already listed at many online retailers and has been priced at Rs. 41,500 for a 16GB version. If you think 16GB is little less for you, you can also buy the 32GB version for Rs. 44,500, it do not have any microSD card slot for expansion of the memory.
This September, we have seen many flagship launches in India, starting with Samsung Galaxy Note 3, the Sony Xperia Z1 and just before the weekend Nokia launched the Lumia 1020 and on the last day of this month LG announced its premium smart phone, the LG G2.
Coming to the specs, the LG G2 features 5.2 Inch Full HD Display, 2.26Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, Android 4.2.2, 13MP rear camera with 2.1MP front camera, 2 GB RAM, 16GB and 32GB Internal Storage options, no memory card slot for expansion, 3,000 mAh Li-Po battery and much more. LG G2 has volume rockers and power button at its back rather than the usual side of the phone.
Just like Samsung, LG too has brought a number of Software enhancements like Answer Me, Pop Up Play, QuickRemote, Slide Aside and Guest Mode.
- 5.2 inch IPS LCD Full HD Display, 1920 x 1080px resolution
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2.26 Ghz Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 processor, Adreno 330 Graphics Unit
- 13 megapixels rear camera with LED Flash, 9 point auto focus, 8x digital zoom, dual recording
- 2.1 megapixels front camera
- 1080p Full HD video recording
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal Memory, no microSD card slot for memory expansion
- 42 Mbps 3G HSDPA connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, microUSB 2.0, NFC, GPS/aGPS
- Li-Po 3000 mAh battery
- Stereo FM radio with RDS, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Accelerometer sensor, Gyro sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass