Lava has announced yet another smartphone packed with an Intel processor, the Xolo X1000. After Lava Xolo X900 and Xolo X500, this will be the third smartphone to come packed with an Intel chipset. Already available on Flipkart.com for Rs. 19,999, this smartphone would be available at all leading stores near you.
Coming to the features and specs, the Lava XOLO X1000 packs a 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor (single core) which is basically an advanced version of the Z2460 chipset that we saw on the XOLO X900. Also it features 4.7-inch HD 2.5D edge curved glass display, outdated Android ICS, 8 MP Primary Camera and a 1.3 MP Secondary Camera, 1GB RAM, 8 GB Internal Memory and microSD card supporting upto 32GB external space, 1900 mAh battery and much more.
Here are the detailed Features of the new Xolo X1000:
- 2Ghz Intel Atom Processor Z2480 (Single Core) with Hyper Threading technology
- PowerVR SGX540 400 Mhz Graphics Unit
- Android 4.0.4 – Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.7 Inch HD (720×1280) Sharp TFT transmissive LCD, 314 ppi
- 8 MP rear Camera with Auto-Focus, LED flash and burst mode, 1.3MP Front Camera
- Full HD (1080p) Video Recording
- 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal memory and external memory support upto 32GB
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 21 Mbps 3G Connectivity, Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, microUSB
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack
- 1900 mAh battery
Interestingly, Lava has just few days ago announced a Quad Core chip based smart phone dubbed as Xolo Q800.
You can buy the new Lava Xolo X1000 on Flipkart.com for Rs. 19,999 and if you are good at bargaining, then you can get it for some lower price at a store near you.