Coming back to the Lava Xolo Q600, it has a same Quad Core processor that we have seen on the older Xolo Quad core products, the 1.2 GHz MediaTek Quad Core with PowerVR SGX 544 Graphics Unit, Android Jelly Bean 4.2, 4.5 Inch TFT Display, 5 MP High Dynamic Range (HDR) camera at the back with LED Flash and a VGA front camera for video calling & more. The rear camera can record 720p Videos and the phone itself is capable of playing the same.
Lava Xolo Q600 comes with Dual Sim Card slots, 3 sensors namely – Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor & Proximity Sensor, standard connectivity feature like USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB. It has internal memory of 4GB which can be further expanded to 32GB via microSD card and RAM is fixed at 512MB. A battery of 2000 mAh powers this smart phone and company claims it can give up to 13.4 hours talk time on 2G network and up to 242 hours stand by time with both the SIM inserted.
Concluding with the price, the Lava Xolo Q600 has been priced at Rs. 8999 and will be available at leading online stores as well as at retail outlets near your home. Apart from Q600, Lava also have Q1000, Q800 and Q700 under its Xolo branding with Quad Core chipset. Here is a quick comparison among all the 4 quad core smart phone (click here via Flipkart.com)
Here is a quick recap of Lava Xolo Q600 features and specs:
- 4.5 Inch TFT Display, 854 x 480 px resolution and 217 ppi
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2
- 1.2 Ghz MediaTek MT 6589M Quad Core processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- Dual SIM card slots
- 5 MP High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear Camera with LED Flash, VGA Front Camera for Video Calling and more
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, micro USB
- 512 MB RAM, 4 GB Internal Storage, micro SD Card slot supporting up to 32 GB
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 2000 mAh battery