Lava Mobile today officially announced the launch of a a slimmest Xolo device, the Lava XOLO Q1000S. Lava’s XOLO sub brand is a premium smart phone brand and with the launch of XOLO Q1000S it takes the XOLO brand even further.
Priced at Rs. 18,999 (for launch), Lava XOLO Q1000S’s main highlight is its thickness which stands at just 6.98mm. With such a slim body it has 5 Inch HD Display, Android Jelly Bean 4.2, 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor, Full HD 1080p video playback, 1 GB RAM, 16 GB Internal Storage, 13 MP rear camera with BSI 2 sensor and 5 MP front camera with BSI sensor and 2500 mAh battery.
Lava XOLO Q1000S apart from its slim profile as its main attraction comes with BSI 2 sensor which is an improved version of BSI sensor and it results in better image quality, enhanced color reproduction and improved overall camera performance. Its camera is even capable of capturing 99 shots through its burst mode feature so that you don’t miss any moment.
Lava XOLO Q1000S Features & Specs:
- 5 Inch HD (720 x 1280) IPS Display with One Glass Solution technology, 294ppi
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.5 Ghz Quad Core MTK 6589T Processor, PowerVR SGX544 Graphics Unit
- 42Mbps 3G Connectivity, Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 147 X 72.1 X 6.98 mm, 158g
- 13 MP rear camera with BSI 2 Sensor, Auto Focus, LED Flash, 5MP Front Camera with BSI Sensor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- Accelerometer, Magnetometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, 32GB microSD card support
- Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, GPS/aGPS, microUSB
- 2500 mAh Battery
You can check Full & Detailed information on the Lava XOLO Q1000s’s official page.