After launching its first quad core processor powered android smart phone, the Titanium S1 couple of weeks ago, Karbonn has silently launched 5 Inch Quad Core Phablet dubbed as Titanium S5. Already listed and available on Sanpdeal.com for Rs. 11,990, this smart phone will soon be available on other online stores too.
If you look at the specs, the Karbonn S5 Titanium will be competing with the (upcoming) Micromax Canvas HD and other phablets. Just like Micromax Canvas HD, Karbonn Titanium S5 too features a 1.2Ghz Quad Core processor, 5 Inch qHD IPS Display, Dual Cameras, 1GB RAM, 32GB microSD card support and more.
Here are the detailed features of the new Karbonn Titanium S5 Phablet:
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core processor
- 5 Inch IPS Capacitive Touch Screen, qHD (540 x 960 Pixels) resolution
- Android 4.1, Jelly Bean
- 1GB RAM, 4GB Internal Storage, micro SD support upto 32GB
- 8MP Rear camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash and a 2MP Front camera
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB
- FM radio and 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor
- 2000 mAh battery