Reliance Jio 349 Plan is available for all Jio customers, existing customers can just recharge with Rs. 349 and new customers need to buy Prime Membership before doing recharge of Rs. 349
Jio 349 Plan July 2017 – Complete Info Details
|Plan Name||Jio 349 Plan|
|Price of the Plan||Rs. 349|
|Data Benefits||20 GB (10 GB + 10 GB)|
|Call Benefits||Unlimited Local, STD & Roaming calls to any network|
|SMS Benefits||100 SMS per day|
|Condition||New Customers need to buy Prime Membership worth Rs. 99|
|Available from||11th July 2017|
Jio 349 Plan – Unlimited Local, STD & Roaming Calls with 20 GB data for 56 days
Jio 349 Plan is available across India in all telecom circles starting 11th July, 2017. If you are in Andhra Pradesh & Telengana, Bihar & Jharkhand, Chennai, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Kolkatta, Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Mumbai, North East India, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, UP East, UP West & West Bengal, you can recharge with Jio 349 Plan.
Jio 349 Plan July 2017 – Alternative?
- If you are a heavy data user and want daily 1 GB data, you can go for Jio 399 Plan that now offers 1 GB data per day with Unlimited Calling for 84 days
- And if you need more than 1GB daily, you can recharge with Jio 509 Plan which is offering 20 GB data (no daily limit) with Unlimited Calling for 56 days
Jio 349 Plan July 2017 – How to recharge?
- You can recharge Jio 349 Plan via MyJio App, Online on Jio Website, Offline Retailer or ever on other Portals like PayTM, Mobikwik etc
- You can install MyJio App from here and recharge with Jio 349 Plan.
- For Online Recharging, visit Jio Website and Enter your Jio Number, select Jio 349 Plan and proceed.