At an event in Singapore, HTC announced a new Dual SIM phone made especially for the India, the Desire SV. HTC India has just released a Press Information stating that the new HTC Desire SV will be available at Rs. 22,590 starting this month only. HTC Desire SV would the 3rd Dual SIM offering from the HTC in the India as it is already selling the HTC Desire V and HTC Desire VC.
Featuring a 1Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor, HTC Desire SV comes with 4.3 Inch LCD 2 touch screen, 768MB RAM, 8MP sharp shooter at the back and not to forget the Dual SIM Connectivity. Here are the detailed features and specs of the HTC Desire SV:
- 4.3 Inch LCD 2 Touch Display supporting 480 X 800 pixels resolution
- Android ICe Cream Sandwich with HTC Sense 4.1 UI
- 1 Ghz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Processor
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby (GSM+GSM)
- 768MB RAM, 4GB Internal Storage and microSD Card support for memory expansion
- G-Sensor, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 8 megapixel camera with Auto-Focus, LED flash and BSI sensor
- 1620 mAh Removable Li-ion battery
- Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- 3.5mm Stereo audio jack, Beats Audio enhancement
- GPS with aGPS Support
Tough HTC Desire SV is landing with Android Ice Cream Sandwich, HTC has promised a Jelly Bean update for the same soon. Also HTC Desire SV would be available in 2 Colors – Radical Yellow and Stealth Black (by mid-November).