HTC One Dual SIM, the dual sim cousin of the HTC One, is now available in India for Rs. 46,495. Earlier this week, it was spotted on HTC India’s website as Coming Soon. HTC One Dual SIM is already available in China and Russia, and now India becomes the third country to have it.
HTC One Dual SIM is exactly the same as HTC One Single SIM except for the Dual SIM capabilities and external memory card slot which is missing in HTC One Single SIM. Just to remind you, HTC One Dual SIM too features 4.7 Inch Full HD display, 1.7 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, Android 4.1 Jellybean, UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, 2.1 MP Front Camera, 2 GB RAM, 32GB Internal Storage with microSD card slot supporting upto 64GB and 2300 mAh battery. As of now it is available in only Silver Color.
One of the sim card slot on HTC One Dual SIM (say SIM1) supports both GSM 3G (Up to HSPA 900/2100 MHz )and CDMA (up to EVDO REV. B 800 MHz) networks. The second SIM card supports only GSM and that too upto Edge Speeds.
HTC One Dual SIM Full features and Specs:
- Dual SIM supporting both 3G GSM and CDMA EVDO Rev.B*
- 4.7 Inch Full HD display supporting 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution, 468ppi
- Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 2 Protection
- Android 4.1 Jellybean, HTC BlinkFeed with Sense 5
- 1.7 GHz Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, Adreno 320 GPU
- HTC UltraPixel Primary camera with LED Flash and with HTC Zoe, BSI Sensor, Optical Image Stabilization
- 2.1 MP HD Front camera for Video Calling and more
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack, HTC BoomSound, HTC Beats Audio, Dual frontal stereo speakers
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB Internal Memory, microSD card support up to 64GB
- WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB v2.0, DNLA, GPS with GLONASS, Built-in NFC
- Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- Non-removable Li-Po 2300 mAh battery
*SIM1: Up to HSPA (900/2100 MHz) and up to EVDO REV. B(800 MHz)
SIM2: Up to EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz)