Microsoft has today announced the official SkyDrive App for the Android Smart phones. Just a couple of weeks ago, Microsoft had announced its intention to bring an official Sky Drive App for Android phones and today we saw its official launch. Sky Drive is Microsoft’s Cloud Storage Service that gives 7GB of Storage Free.
With the official Sky Drive App, you can:
1. Access your Documents, Photos, Files etc. Also one can access the Files & Folders that your friends have shared with you.
2. You can upload data from your Android Phone – Videos, Photos, Documents etc. Multiple Uploaded is available.
3. Share your data – files, photos, folders by either sending a link in your email or in some other app.
4. Open your Sky Drive Data from other Apps installed on your smart phone.
5. Manage your Data – You can Create new Folders, delete the existing ones and more.
6. View the Recently used and created Documents.
The newly launched Android Sky Drive App is similar to the official Apps for Windows Phone and iOS. This app has been created to perform at this best with Android Ice Cream Sandwich but those of you who have lower Android Version on our smart phone, this apps works for you too but not at its best.
You can download the Official Sky Drive App for Android from Google Play Store. Here is the link.