Huawei has announced the third iteration of the Honor series of Android smart phones, the Huawei Honor 3. This time around apart from common features Huawei have brought in IP57 certification that makes it Water & Dust Proof.
Huawei Honor 3 comes with a 4.7 Inch HD Display, powered by Huawei’s in house K3V2E 1.5 Ghz Quad Core chip set, 2 GB RAM, 8 GB Internal Memory, External Memory expandable up to 32 GB, 13.1 MP primary camera with LED Flash and a 1 MP front facing camera, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Emotion UI layering and lastly the 2230 mAh battery.
Huawei Honor 3 also comes with Infra Red (IR) beamer that helps you control other devices in your house like Television etc. Also as we have already mentioned above, Huawei Honor 3 is a IP57 certified rugged smart phone that can be even submerged up to 1m depth into water.
- 4.7 Inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display, 315 PPI
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Emotion UI
- Huawei’s 1.5 GHz K3V2E Quad Core Chipset
- 2GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage, microSD card up to 32GB
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1MP front-facing camera
- 9.9mm thick and weighs 138 grams
- 1080p Full HD Video recording
- IR beamer, IP55/IP57 ratings for dust and water resistance
- 21 Mbps HSPA+ 3G connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, microUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Compass
- 2230 mAh battery
As of now the device is available only in China for 1,888 Yuan that comes out to Rs. 20,855 approximately. But do not expect it to arrive in India any time soon, as we are still to get the Honor 2.
Earlier this month, Huawei launched the Ascend P1 in India for Rs. 12,490. Specs wise the Huawei Ascend P1 gives a tough fight to the Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus. Check more details on this page.