Huawei has finally launched its first phablet in the Indian market, the Ascend Mate for Rs. 24,900. Part of the Ascend series of Android smartphones from Huawei, the Ascend Mate comes with 6.1 HD IPS Display and marks Huawei’s entry into High End device market.
Talking of the features, Huawei Ascend Mate comes with a 1.5 Ghz Hi-Silicon K3V2 Quad-Core Processor, Android Jelly Bean 4.1, 6.1 Inch HD IPS Dsiplay, 2GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage and 32GB Expandable Memory support, 8 MP Rear Shooter with BSI and Face Recognition, 1MP Front HD Camera too and not to forget mammoth 4050 mAh battery.
Huawei Ascend Mate is the most expensive smart phone launched by this Chinese company till date in India. Also in the coming days Huawei is expected to launch the Ascend D2 and Ascend W1 in India as both these handsets are listed under coming soon tag at www.huaweidevice.co.in.
Here are key features of the Huawei Ascend Mate:
- 6.1 Inch IPS HD Display (1280×720 px resolution) with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.5 Ghz Quad Core Hi-Silicon K3V2 Processor with 16 Core Graphic Processing Chipset
- 2 GB RAM, 8GB Internal Storage, 32 GB microSD card support for expansion
- 8 MP Rear camera with Auto-focus and HDR with 1 MP front HD camera
- 4050 mAh battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5mm Audio Jack, FM Radio
- Accelerometer, Compass, Proximity Sensor
- 198 g
If you are interested, you can grab the Huawei Ascend Mate at Flipkart.com where it is listed at Rs. 24,900.