Tata Docomo has announced the launch of yet another Industry’s First, an Unlimited Local Plan for all its customers across India. The new Local Unlimited Plan is available for all its potential and existing customers and offers Unlimited Local Calls to any Mobile and Fixed Line.
Unlike the Previous Unlimited Plans that were exclusively launched for Postpaid customers, this new Local Pack is for just Prepay customers as of now. Priced at Rs. 666, Tata Docomo Unlimited Local Call Pack offers All Local Calls to Mobile and Fixed Lines without any Fair Usage Policy. This Pack is available as a new Special Tariff Voucher (STV) and would come with tariff validity of 30 days.
Here are the details:
Processing Fee (Rs.)
Unlimited Local Sec*
- M.R.P. inclusive of Service Tax.
- The offer is applicable to Existing/ New users.
- Any un utilized benefits will lapse at the end of offer validity days.
- Benefit available in home network only, not applicable while roaming.
- Offer Period : Ongoing Offer.
- Offer Validity days start from the day you activate the pack on your number.
Few days ago, Tata Docomo had launched few similar plans that offers Unlimited Local & STD Calls. Then Reliance too jumped in to this segment and announced 3 Truly Unlimited Plan. And finally Uninor announced few Plans for its customers offering Unlimited STD at just Rs. 777.
*Update – Seeing the commercial use of this offer, Tata DOCOMO has now put a limit to the total number of minutes one can avail undet this offer. From now on, Tata DOCOMO customers availing this offer would be given 4000 mins. All Local calls to be charged @ 1.2p/ sec. post completion of 4000 mins.