HTC has today announced its first DUAL SIM Android smart phone under the Desire range of handset dubbed as Desire V. The phone has been launched in Ukraine and still there is no information available about its price & availibility.
HTC Desire V is not a mid range sort of Dual Sim Android smartphone that are readily available from range of Indian manufacturers. Desire V has 2 SIM card slots, one each for 3G and 2G Radios, powered by 1 GHz Qualcomm processor, it has 512MB RAM, 4GB internal storage with microSD card slot upto 32GB, a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, FM radio and Beats Audio integeration. Its screen size is 4 Inch with WVGA display, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and 1,650 mAh battery.
HTC Desire V Key Features:
- Support communications standards: SIM1 – GSM/GPRS (900/1800/1900 MHz), SIM2 – GSM / GPRS / EDGE + UMTS / HSPA (850/900/1800/1900 MHz + 900/2100 MHz)
- Dimensions: 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 114 g
- Platform: Android 4.0 ICS with HTC Sense 4
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM 7227A, 1 GHz
- Display: 4-inch, 480×800 pixels
- Camera: 5 megapixel with autofocus and LED backlight
- Audio chip with a DSP-Beats Audio codecs
- Memory: 4 GB internal, 512 MB RAM, microSD slot for memory cards
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro-USB, GPS / AGPS, 3.5 mm audio jack
Along with Desire V, another dual radios phones has been announced, the Desire VC which is a DUAL SIM phone with GSM & CDMA combo.